Monday, March 22, 2010

Various things

I love it when bone lazy people use a water bubbler in a park as a rubbish bin, instead of walking 10 metres to an actual rubbish bin. These coffees were purchased at the cafe 150 metres down the road (the Audi Five Dock advertising on them gives the cafe away), so the lazy sods were clearly capable of walking some distance. They just couldn't complete the final 10 metres to the bin.


The water bubbler is working - I tested it.


The bubbler, the bin and the seat the lazy sods were presumably reclining on.


Woe is me, what a distance to travel. It's even worse when you think that these people might be locals, and walked several hundred metres home from this park.


Another abandoned car - maybe. Reported to Council.


Either Energy Australia are getting much better at cleaning their assets, or the vandals are slowing down. I have reported 9 vandalised kiosks so far this year - but I reported 24 in the last 3 months of 2009. Maybe I'm just not traveling as far and wide anymore.

No comments: