Thursday, February 19, 2009

No, I haven't given up

Posting has slowed down considerably for two reasons - the lousy weather of late has kept most people cooped up indoors, vandals included.  The other is that I don't see a lot of point in constantly repeating the same things again and again.  

I'm still reporting things as I find them, and the success rate in getting things cleaned up is still pretty good, but I'm not necessarily going to blog about getting yet another bus shelter cleaned up when I've already written about half a dozen other examples over the last year.

Clean Up Australia Day is coming up on 1 March.  If you are thinking of participating, may I suggest that you consider doing a clean up on more than just one day of the year.  I like to think of every day as Clean Up Australia Day, and I'd encourage you to do the same.  

No comments: