The only thing I have noticed is that Energy Australia is taking 11-12 days to process vandalism reports. It used to take them a day or so. They have no hope of removing graffiti within 2 weeks if it takes them nearly two weeks to look at their web reporting system and log an incident. I bet that before long, the following will happen.
- I will report some graffiti
- 12 days later, Energy Australia will get around to reading my report
- A week after that, I will report the graffiti again
- A day later, a contractor will remove the graffiti
- 12 days down the track, Energy Australia will read my second report and send a contractor out to perform a clean up
- The contractor will report back that there is nothing to clean - the report is a dud
- Energy Australia will start to think that false reports are being logged
- Trust will break down
That would be a lousy outcome.