Sunday, May 25, 2008

Figuring out who to contact

There are times when I spot a bit of infrastructure like this and I have to spend a bit of time trying to figure out who to contact.  It looks like some sort of power system, so my first thought was an electricity utility, but after studying it more closely, it turns out that it is an RTA lighting control box.  

I have of course been too bone idle to tell them about this.  I know that no one else is going to let them know, since it is right next to a Housing Commission block.  Given that many of the houses in the vicinity have been tagged on the outside, I'd have to say that the local residents don't give a bugger about somebody else's property.  They don't even seem to care about their own.

Sigh.  Often half the battle seems to be getting locals to overcome their apathy.

No comments: