Sunday, June 14, 2009

Update

I haven't posted much of late because I haven't anything new to say.  I could post the same boring, repetitive posts about reporting this and cleaning that, but I don't see any point.  For instance, over the last two weeks, I've reported 5 vandalised Energy Australia kiosks, 3 vandalised post boxes and 3 vandalised RTA traffic light cabinets.  There's nothing new in that - it's just a matter of keeping an eye on these sorts of assets as I drive or walk around each week.

One thing that doesn't change is the behaviour of the grubs who choose to dine along the foreshore at Wymston Parade in Wareemba.  The lovely view across the water is always spoiled by grubs who can't be bothered walking 15 feet to put their cigarette packets, coffee cups, fast foods containers and drink bottles in the bin.


The rubbish on the road is dropped there from cars.  A car pulls up, the driver and passenger gorge themselves, then the open their doors and drop the litter on the road.  No effort is made to walk to the bin clearly visible in this photo.  As I said - grubs.




No comments: