Sunday, September 28, 2008

Abandoned car - TVW 189

The owner of this car is a sneaky person.  The rego expired in 2005 or 2006, and I reported it about 6 months ago.  It disappeared, and I assumed it had been towed away.  Then it reappeared again recently, but it is still out of rego by a few years.  I suspect the owner got a warning from the Council and simply moved it to another street - it is covered in leaf litter, giving it a brownish sheen - but the windscreen has been cleaned enough to allow it to be driven.  It has returned to a spot opposite where it was when I first reported it - 34 Dening St, Drummoyne.

I will just have to report it again tomorrow.  I can't stand it when unregistered cars are left on the street.  If you own one, find somewhere else to put it.  

1 comment:

kae said...

Isn't it illegal to leave unregistered cars in public places, like parked on the road?
I thought it was. I thought you had to take them off the street.