Sunday, September 28, 2008

Drummoyne public school - followup

I guess the headmaster of Drummoyne Public School must be asleep, since there has been graffiti sprayed around the external wall for a few months now.  I tried contacting the school when I first noticed it, but that came to nothing.  I'll give it another go this week, but given that school holidays have just started, I presume no one will be very keen about putting in the effort to get it cleaned up.




Even a garage across the road from the school has been hit.



Yes, these signs are the responsibility of the RTA, but if the school has a computer with an internet connection, they can log a job with the RTA in 2 or 3 minutes and request that they come out and clean these signs.  (I've found that you can clean this stuff off in seconds with a rag and a bit of metho).


No comments: