Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What bank?

We have a branch for all the major banks here in Five Dock, and three of them have been vandalised recently with tags.  I used the contact pages on the Commonwealth and Westpac internet sites over the Easter break to report it, but only Westpac has responded so far.  I still need to report graffiti on the side of the NAB branch.  Our old friend "semen" left his tag on the Commonwealth branch, possibly confusing people as to what sort of bank resides at that address - a sperm bank or a financial institution.

I tried to track down the manager responsible for the soon-to-be-opening Fitness First gym in Five Dock last week, with no result.  Fitness First are easy to contact if you want to become a member, but impossible to contact if you want to talk to management.  It took me quite a long time to find a usable phone number, and even then their receptionist bounced me around their phone system several times before I was dumped unceremoniously at what may turn out to be a useless and unmonitored voicemail box.  I left a message asking for the Project Manager responsible for setting up the gym to either remove the very extensive graffiti on the building, or to call me about it.  I'm not holding my breath.

No comments: