Friday, October 24, 2008

Have you done good today?



I reported this Energy Australia kiosk two weeks ago - didn't take them long to clean it up.


I reported this one about the same time - it has also been cleaned up.  That's two down, about 30 to go.


I don't think I had anything to do with this wall next to the Telstra exchange in Five Dock being painted - yet again.  I think Council now realises that this wall is a prime target, and they're re-doing it on a regular basis.


Note that Council is not allowed to touch Energy Australia property, so the green kiosk at the end of the street remains a vandalised mess.  Pity the whole lot couldn't have been cleaned up in one go.


I popped into this Devine real estate agency a few weeks back and suggested that they report the vandalised RTA equipment cabinet outside their office.  They must have taken my advice, because when I went past today, there was no graffiti on it.  Another equipment cabinet that belongs to someone else that also backs onto their property has also been cleaned up.  I hope Devine has learned something positive from this experience.


No comments: