Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Telstra - another update

I was contacted by John Murphy's office last week and told that they had passed on this problem to Neil Kenzler, the Deputy Mayor of Canada Bay.  I think Neil drew the short end of the stick because he has dealt with Telstra before over getting the exchange on Lyons Rd cleaned up.


I went past today and there was a BigPond van out the front - presumably a technician was inside installing a line card or doing an upgrade to some equipment.  Given that the technician had to walk past all that graffiti out the front, you'd think that at some point they might have noticed it and thought about reporting it.

Yes, I got a laugh out of that as well.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Telstra propose to do about this mess.  Even more so, I want to know about the process that they are going to put in place to ensure that this sort of thing does not happen again.  Given that their technicians are visiting this site on a regular basis, it should not come down to a member of the public having to report graffiti before they will clean it up.  

No comments: