Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Reporting damage to council property

Canada Bay Council has an online form for most things, but not damaged street signs.  This one looks like it has been pushed over by some vandals, or it might have been collected by a car that failed to take the corner.

The only way to report this was via the general contacts page on the Council website.

No comments: